The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is legislation that requires all affected businesses to measure their total energy consumption and conduct energy audits to identify energy savings opportunities by December 2015.
We're geared up to support you with every aspect of ESOS, making it an opportunity to identify savings rather than another piece of regulation to worry about.
You may have already done a lot of the work needed for ESOS for other schemes, meaning there are gaps to fill instead of starting from scratch. Through our ESOS solution we can use your existing energy data and audits, saving you time and money.
Are you affected?
The ESOS legislation is a mandatory requirement to your business if (at group level) you:
- Are a private sector organisation with more than 250 employees OR
- Have a turnover of at least €50m OR
- Have a balance sheet of €43m
Our ESOS solution combines compliance, data analysis and technology expertise into one single service, providing you with a complete end-to-end service.
What we'll do for you:
- Conduct an ESOS health check to identify any gaps, helping to avoid any duplication of work and plan how you will comply with ESOS
- Carry out your ESOS audit including full site surveys where required, drawing upon auditors and Lead Assessors from Utilyx and across the Mitie Group
- Produce an ESOS evidence pack which is suitable to stand up to external audit
- Support your declaration of compliance and act as point of contact to deal with any queries from regulators
Want to know what pieces of energy compliance legislation will affect your business? Use our compliance checker to check.